Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Oh joy!

I finally got this damned thing up and running!

and I'm not using my own layout this time!The last time I used geocities I ended up complusively changing the layout every few weeks.Aduhai.

moral of the story : too much free time and being too kiasu can cause a person to do stupid stupid things (Take note of kata ganda )


Another reason to rejoice...

SEMESTER BREAK IS HERE!!

meaning no lectures, no tutorial, no worrying about the size of my purse (went from fat > thin)and no worrying bout what to eat!

which also means I get to balik kampung!
Pengumuman : I have now reached a stage where home=house in KL, kampung=Klang) Ceh sounds so LC!!!

Living away from kampung has it ups and downs. But after staying at home awhile, I kinda grew fond of the place


Why my house rocks?

Cyber-cafe atmosphere

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
6 computers in the living room la dammit. Can use to play Dota syok syok huh?



Very strategic location

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Just opposite Tarc main entrance.Yes I'm a lucky bitch. and yet I'm almost always late for class.


Weird feng shui objects on walls

Interpretions of objects by mickey. Owner of site shall not be held responsible for any inaccuracy of reading

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
specimen 1-mechenical pencil (no lead):

used to repel bad chi in addition of blessing fellow occupants during exams.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
specimen 2-badminton racket (handle broken off) :

used to protect occupants (just in case there's a break-in?) and promote good health(remind us to exercise?).



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
specimen 3-Minnie mouse clock that always shows 1.47 :

No particular reason. Everyone's just too lazy to load new batteries that's all



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
specimen 4-Eveready Battery :

To increase and attract good energy (chi) in the house so occupants can live happily. Ironically, the battery is hanging right above minnie mouse clock. WTF-ness.