The untold part of the story...

I've been spending time going through some of my posts.

Three years I've been keeping this. Three years of putting thoughts into words, and then emotions into pictures. Different phrases, different places, different faces. So many jaded stories that remain untold. The misguided steps, the silences i fall into when I dont get life, the many tears i blinked back and the unsent sms-es to morgan freeman/god's handphone number.

Of course there are even more happy short stories with which I have selfishly not shared.

Stories of smiling strangers and frowning relatives. Precious lessons acquaintances have taught me, but names which I have long forgotten. The random places I appeared at, said my hellos and introduction, stayed long enough to be accepted as someone's facebook friend.. before disappearing.

I couldnt tell you a love story but i can tell you some pick up lines you could use on the next hot person you see. I could give you tips to how to hitchhike and speak to random strangers for hours at a concert safely.

Dont know what I want to say, but dont be so quick to judge a person. This blog might be mine but they are just parts of myself I have chose to share. Just a part of the big picture I suppose.

Speaking of which, I know I promised pretty pictures but that will have to wait awhile.

Streamyx- Always coming soon. Celaka.

Labels: