Transparency.

I seem to be in a perpetual war with myself recently. Its almost ridiculous. What I dont get is having really random people telling me I am smart when I'm walking around all day thinking that I need to grow a second brain because I often find myself constantly overwhelmed by everything that is happening around me.

So, I question myself where my priorities lay. And I get stuck trying to decide.

The only conclusion that I can make out of this is that- perhaps, just perhaps the problem I am facing is also what most people of our generation is facing. Is that we want everything to be instant. We stuff ourselves with instant food and get high on the ideas of instant gratification and success.

Everything is now, fast and immediate.

The moment we get behind the steering wheel, we want to reach our destination. The moment our internet lags, we wanna smash our modems into fine dust. The moment we see the next hot person, we wanna dump the one next to us. The moment we think our job sucks, is the moment we shall resign.

Sorry that my thoughts are scattered all over the place today, i am kinda frustrated at how things are going on. To tell the truth, I just wanna do something stupid and extremely destructive right now.

Namothasabragavathoarathosamasabuddhasa.
Ohhhhm.........