This is a bitchy post.

Ten things I hate about this housemate of mine, whom I shall name small small girl (due to well, her size. duh)

10. She hates responsibility, yet she likes shoving responsibility to others and then tries to boss them around by giving unwelcomed comments.

9. She is a washing machine hogger.

8.She doesnt know how to close the back door. I have to keep on closing the door after her.

7. She washes her and her boyfriend's clothes at least, twice a day.

6. After washing her clothes, she leaves them hanging at the line for the next 63763 days. So everyone now knows how colorful and how thick the sponge of her bra is.

5 She has a live in boyfriend whom she first introduced to us as "friend" (whom I shall name shy shy boy because he's damn shy- never talk to any of our housemates. I dont even know his name til now and he's living in my house swt)

4. She likes to act cute. Even when she's talking to me. Ew.

3. She likes to act cute for the shy shy boy whom she claims is her "friend" (wtf be honest, we arent stupid) sleeps with on a single bed everynight.

2. She likes to act cute for the shy shy boy and they both get turned on which leads to a whole lot of VERY LOUD act cute+ obscene noises. (come to think of it-that's the only time I hear the shy shy boy make any sort of sound.. besides whistling, which.. come to think of it, he only whistles after he has got some action -_-|| )

1. They are at it now. I am studying. I cant concentrate. I want to bang down their door and tell them to rent a hotel room with sound proof walls or something.

Ok end of bitchy post, i swear im going to hear the shy shy boy whistling away happily later in the evening. To be honest, all I want to do now is to build a bonfire out of her overly padded bras and dance around it.

Labels: ,