Things people talk about at work.

From:
mei.kay
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2009 2:23 PM
To: aaron
Subject: Resignation Letter

hmmm hows this
Dear boss,
Please regard this email as my official tender of resignation. The (insert the amount of time you worked at ur company) years/months/hours spent under your supervision was the worst (insert the amount of time you worked at ur company) of my life. I however, wish you the best in life. and hope you can find a dedicated staff equal to myself as a replacement.
Thanks for your kind attention =)
Regards
(insert name)


From: aaron
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2009 11:31 AM
To: mei.kay
Subject: RE: Back at work.. sigh

Haha... if I go back to ipoh and not go back home, is kinda not nice right.. prolly if I go for a day also, I'll stop by la. LIfe in ____ sucks... everyday..
Ps.. do u have any sample resignation letters?


______________________________________________________

Note: This is as far as I can go about talking about work here.

Labels: