Consistency.

Recently I find myself slightly disturbed by the fact that my life is displaying a certain level of consistency that was hardly ever present. I mean, its good. Its safe. But somehow not right. I keep hearing a annoying little voice in my head going "not going to last. not going to last. not going ta."

Call me paranoid.

At least I dont have to worry my life will end up as interesting as the girl sitting in the next cubicle. I have only seen the woman don two types of colors in the last quarter of 2009 until now. Yes, black and white all through the festive seasons. Kinda says alot. Hmm.

Okayyy maybe I am being a little bias.

I mean, with the chaos happening around us, I suppose its good to know that somethings will still remain the same when you wake up tomorrow morning. So we come up with these little rituals to keep ourselves sane. Maybe for her, black and white clothes make her feel in control.

For me, I must always have milk in my fridge. The milk might be sitting there, untouched for days, but it makes me happy to know its there when I want some.

If only live cows were tiny enough to fit into a fridge.

#

So um, yeah. After many inconsistent posts, here I am writing an entry about, consistency. I dont even have a nice flow of words to channel my thoughts with. Wtf. Sorry ah, writing skills rusty. Urgent polishing needed.

Will post many pictures later! haha.