This time next year.

I didnt receive any material gifts this year. Not one. Although I did celebrate Christmas and went through all the congestion associated with it. But in many ways, things have sorted themselves rather wonderfully so, and that itself is the best gift I can get and probably have gotten in many years.

Given my old self many many years back, I'd be more delirious, more enthusiastic about what the future holds. But I am 28+3 days closer to being 22 (Hint not intended) And although sometimes I dont feel much of an adult- more like a half baked potato in a sea of over cooked ones, I know enough to understand that there is a difference on how I view happiness now and then.

I guess I grew more wary about matters. Realize how fragile the foundations of everything we hold dear to can be. I only hope that this time next year,perhaps with a different situation or a different reason, I can be as contented as I am now, at this moment.

Surely that isnt an over ambitious resolution to make.