A picture can tell a thousand stories

Tarc college is really a very busy place, with thousands of people going in and out of its gates daily. So yeah, alot of amusing sights and sounds can be seen daily. like the guy with black stokings (he's a legend already), a guy wearing formal to paint the college walls (kasut somemore kilat kilat), a guy with Gatsby model lookalike hair.. the list goes on..

So when I heard a story about my classmate getting confused when he wanted to enter the boys toilet near DKA, I was interested to know the REASON WHY.

And yeah, I dont exactly blame him. Look and see la..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tandas lelaki??!

p.s: I risked my reputation to take this picture you know? That toilet is not very secluded, so you can imagine the looks on the some guys' faces when they saw ME holding a camera phone taking pictures at the toilet DOOR

The stupid things you do for a good picture huh?

Labels: ,