Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?

So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you’re cool...


Opening Credits:
Carrie Underwood- Jesus Take the Wheel
hmmph.. I believe in destiny. So yeah.. okla but I'd like some control sometimes

Waking Up:
Micheal Learns to rock- Thats why you go away
Great.. just great! Just wake up people ask you to 'go'

First Day At School:
Westlife-Uptown girl
BLOODY HELL! WAHH!! So damn yeng hor??

Falling In Love:
Britney Spears-Stronger
sei lo.. I need to be stronger? wtf..why do I keep getting pop songs one ar?

Fight Song:
switchfoot-Meant To Live =)

Breaking Up:
Westlife-What I want is what I have got
I dont even know how this song sounds like. Curi people playlist! So means dont break up?? sweatnye...

Prom:
Knocking on heaven's door
OH. MY. GOODNESS.

Life:
Mario Raven-Here I Am
Sound like such an attention seeker. stupid song. another one I curied from someone since limewire died on me.

Mental Breakdown:
Craig David-Walking Away
I really do like to walk alone to mull things over when I have too much in my head.

Driving:
Carrie Underwood- Jesus Take the wheel
AGAIN!! does that count? player jammed kut..

second try
Robbie Williams-Angel
If driving is going to take me to heaven, I rather be the passenger..

Flashback:
Robbie Williams-Better Man
Since when was I A MAN?! 0.o

Getting back together:
Goo Goo Dolls- Slide
oo.. nice song

Wedding:
Westlife-I'll Be There
Not their song originally.
great song! =)
"you and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back.."

Birth of Child:
Ronan Keating-When You Say Nothing At All
Wahlao eh. damn sweet la wei.

Final Battle:
S Club 7-Dont Stop Moving
omg!! so cute!!!

Death Scene:
The Corrs-Breathless
When die sure breathless. How... appropriate

Funeral Song:
Kevin Little ft Sean Paul-Turn Me On
WHATT! I wanted it to be Three doors down-love me when I am gone!

End Credits:
Westlife-Open your heart
why keep getting westlife songs huh? anyway,its not their song also.

that was fun
here's more!

1. How does the world see me?
Spice Girls-Mama
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *dies

2. Will I have a happy life?
Sugerbabes-Too Lost In You
Er.. what does this mean??

3. What do my friends think of me?
Richard Marx-Right Here Waiting
Awww.. =)

4. Do people secretly lust after me?
The Corrs-All the Love in The World
Yikes!! I think that's a yes...

5. How can I make myself happy?
My Chemical Romance-The Sharpest Lives
Er?? okla.. I like this song. So I listen to make myself happy?

6. What should I do with my life?
Red Hot Chilli Peppers-Under The Bridge
LIVE UNDER THE BRIDGE???

7. Will I ever have children?
Seal-Kiss From A Rose
Forget it then...

8. What is some good advice for me?
Lighthouse Family-Ocean Drive

9. How will I be remembered?
N Sync-This I Promise You
....

10. What's my signature dancing song?
Track 6 of Tokyo Drift Track
I have no idea what the song title is though

11. What's my current theme song?
Boyzone-Love Me For A Reason
What the hell does this mean??

12. What do others think is my current theme song?
Jon Bon Jovi-Always
So they think it'll always be this theme song...-.-'

13. What will they play at my funeral?
Pussycat Dolls-Dont Cha
OH-MY-GOD!! WTF! MCCB! NO!!!!!!! If they play that, I swear I will haunt the people who came out with the idea...

14. What type of men do I like?
Linkin Park-With You
???

15. How's my love life?
Nickleback-Feeling Way Too Damn Good
sounds damn good to me =)

16. How am I feeling today?
Hong Jiun Yang- 一生绝望 (lifetime of regrets)
Taken from I Not Stupid 2
aduhai.. -.-'

17. Where will I get married?
Faith Hill-breathe
Okay.. I suppose its going to be outdoors.

18. What is my best friend's theme song?
John Lennon-Imagine
So my best friend is going to be an imagineer? (one who design disney's joyrides! whee~)

19. What was high school like?
Goo Goo Dolls-Naked
I WORE A UNIFORM!!! MCB!

20. What is the best thing about me?
Westlife-Puzzle Of My Heart
So I am a confused person lah?? -.-'

21. How is today going to be?
Linkin Park-Runaway
......

22. What is in store for this weekend?
Gareth Gates-Anyone of Us
???? okay.. whateverla

23. What song describes my parents?
Mariah Carey ft Whitney Houston-When You Believe (prince of egypt theme song)
Haven't I already believed them all through this years?

24. How is my life going?
Ronan Keating-Loving Each Day
=)

25. What does everyone else think of my current life?
Bow Wow-Oh I think They Like Me
0.o!!!! SAY WHAT?
This is what you get when you curi people's songs..

26. Will you get married?
Goo Goo Dolls-Slide
I LOVE THIS SONG! haha!
there's this line "do you wanna get married or runaway?"
how appropriate...

27. What should I do with my love life?
LeeAnRimes ft Ronan Keating-Last Thing On My Mind
So it is. Most of the time.

28. Where will you live?
Three Doors Down-I had a bad day today
That doesnt exactly answer my question..

29. What will your dying words be?
Nick Lachey-Resolution
When did I have this song huh?
Maybe regretting setting too many unrealistic resolutions? =p

30. When I'm having sex I say...
Evenescene-Call me when you are sober
hahaahahahah!! dont drink and then have sex!

31. When I meet a guy for the first time I say...
Madonna-Dont Tell Me
!!!!!!!

32. When my parents are angry I say...
Ben Moody ft Anastacia-Everything burns
"AHH!! ADA KEBAKARAN!" yeah.. that will probably get me into deeper shit.

This is actually fun and rather hilarious!
ok... i tag
mandy
yu bin
and whoever that's reading la

NOW GO!

Labels: ,