Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I am happy to announce that I managed to somehow survive economic's test today despite only having 3 hours of sleep due to last minute studying. Yes, I know I am an ass. These things never really do pay off well. I really should never try this again. Not without caffeine anyway.

So yeah, I am so bloody tired that I am almost on the verge of collapsing on my keyboard and succumbing to deep sweet slumber. But anyway, some people has just got my nerves that I can't possible sleep if I dont hack madly at my keyboard and blog about it.

Tell me, what kind of people decides that it's cool to NOT attend the test and then come right after the test and start asking people what questions came out? WHAT THE FUCKNESS. and the particular Moronic Piece of Existence (MPoE) actually tried to ask me. I am generally an okay person but this is too much.

Guess what? I told him to fuck off cause its not fair to us all.
I didn't literally say fuck off. But yeah, this is probably the best way to summarize what I said. I dont remember what I said anyway
Believe it or not, he didn't feel ashamed at ALL. Goodness. He even retaliated.
"You know what, I can ask some one else and get the tips" *while pointing index finger at me

I was actually kind enough to wish him good luck after that sentence.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Thank you cookie monster. You have just stole the exact words on my lips.

I don't think I went overboard.
He is not a stupid person. On the contrary.
Why should he sink to such a level to do such a thing?
Why should I help him?
It's not the first time he did something like this.

It's the unfairness I can't tolerate. He didnt come and he demanded us to give him tips. Oh the arrogance!

Dear Moronic piece of existance, God has blessed you with a BRAIN.
A BRAIN! Use it dammit!!! Use it to think.

Think of those who had studied.
Think of those who had studied last minute and had only several hours of sleep.
Think of those who had NOT studied but had the guts to come and fail.
Think of how the above population will feel if you got an A because you had tips.

Goodness. T-H-I-N-K.

Labels: , , ,