Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The world is getting more stupider by the second!!

FIRST, Britney Spears marries the laziest ass of living history AND then decides to divorse him after their second child. Then Datuk Zakaria's Istana followed by the stupid Penang Bridge with NOT one, BUT TWO viewing platforms!!

But today, I just realised that the above forms of moronic self expression is NOTHING compared to ....THIS

EH. SINCE WHEN DID BEING IN NICE FITTING CLOTHES BE DEEMED AS 'SEXY' AND INDECENT?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
IS THIS IN ANY WAY INDECENT? gosh, even my mom dresses less conservative la. Shit, does this make my mom EXTREAMLY indecent and sexy? oh fuckness!

Something for someone:

Dear Datuk XYZ,
As a model citizen and all for the past 18 years of my life (I don't drink, smoke, do drugs or indulge in any underground activities), and since that we do live in a free-thinking country which lets ur express our view and opinions RIGHT(?),I think i have a right to disagree.. sry, should I say OUTWARDLY oppose your EXTREAMLY sexist and insensitives views regarding the unfortunate CCTV footage of New Straits Times journalist Melissa Darlyne Chow's thighs at a council meeting.

Sir, in my honest opinion, if your opinion is to be taken to account, serial molesters would openly grope people openly ANYWHERE and still be forgiven on the basis that "oh well, she asked for it, she was being too sexy for her own good. I was just giving her ahem.. a warning, you know just what a good citizen should do to another fellow citizen."

Rapists would plead not guilty on the accounts that " she was seducing me with her so very very tiny little black dress. I am in fact THE TRUE VICTIM of the slut!" To which,the judge would say:" Yes, agree. Burn her at the stake as dawn breaks tomorrow!ahem.. before you do so, please send her to my hotel room tonight and I'll see that she will be punished accordingly. *glee

I know you are entitled to your own opinion and thus I respect that. But is this going a bit too overboard don't you think? How would you like if someone who was caught stared at your daughter's ass said that she deserved it because her ass looks damn good in jeans? Would you feel flattered because someone complimented your daughter or you would want to punch the idoit's face in? I'd think you'd go for the latter. No human is THAT insensitive.

Thank you very much for your time and patience. Your attention is of course greatly appreciated.

Yours sincerly,
[insert name]

PEOPLE. They complain when you don't dress up, they complain when you dress in wrong size, they complain when you wearing color that doesn't suit your skin color/body size.. they complain and COMPLAIN. Like that might as well no need clothes. Just start running around wearing little pieces of leaves like our dear ancestors, adam and eve. Enviromental. Easy to obtain. Free size somemore so no need to diet. AND you can go shopping every single day without maxing your credit card! How cool is that?!!

But now trees also scarce liao. What shall we do for clothes by then? Run around naked?

Let me get this straight.
We are matured, foward thinking adults RIGHT?
(little kids go play far far with your lego sets)

DO you think we are advancing to the 21st century or are we rapidly deteriorating back to the stone ages AGAIN?

p.s: when I say stone age, I do not mean the Flintstone's kind of stone age.

Labels: