Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Guess who's back?

Sequels are usually used as tools of greedy producers to further cash in on the latest craze. The phenomena is pretty widespread lately with the release of sequels such as Spiderman , X-men , pirates of the carribien.. the list goes on!

Most of them live up to the expectation of the masses. Some just flop miserably.

I thought I had saw everything until I SAW THIS VIDEO. OMG! Are these people so desperate to earn some fast cash?! I mean, the idea is just so freaking ridiculous.
Check this out.



TITANIC TWO WEI!!
As in the "I jump, You jump" Titanic.
The one with the most overplayed song of ALL TIME.

Shocking.Scary.They froze Jack up and then decided to DE-FROST him like a piece of Ramly burger. Then they served him nice and fresh and all de-frosted to the New York police. Not to mention the US army.

BLOODY HELL. This is a movie go-er's nightmare. My coursemates and I were just so flabbergasted after watching the trailer which one of my housemate downloaded that we just SAT in front of the computer staring at the blank screen for a whole 10-15 seconds.

HAHA! That bad huh?

SO..THANK GOODNESS ITS A HOAX!! A VERY VERY realistic looking one mind you. I actually believed it at first but after pondering over it for awhile, I checked you tube and found out it was fake! HAHA! The scenes are taken out from various movies. But dammit, the guy really looked like the REAL leornardo!! Kena fooled!!

I am glad that Jack is dead. And yes the idea of him being DE-FROSTED freaks me out. 0.o!!!

Labels: , ,