Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Be careful what you wish for


They say boredom kills. Not in a slow way mind you. It consumes you before proceeding to engulf you in a cloud of confusion, misery and hopelessness. You feel worried that it'll be never ending. You start to fret. AND then you proceed to do really moronic things TO MAKE SURE YOU WON'T BE BORED.

Which is EXACTLY what I did. dammit.

Due to the rather loose timetable that I have this semester,business studies students are lucky idoits I decided to join yet another additional cocurricular activity on top of the other two I'm currently taking.

Three alot meh? By tarc standards, yes. We are actually needed to attend only ONE. Only I keh poh, join three. And attendence is complusory due to the fact that I'M PAYING for the classes. Aduhai.

Just when I had just happily signed up for the third cocurricular activity, I received an sms from the FAU commitee chairperson for an interview to be a part of the organising commitee for the upcoming annual general meeting.

So i thought.
1.Okay
2.Fine
3.I'll go.

haha! Gosh, I sound like my grey matter covers less than the usual 30% of the brain. Or like some sort of microorganisma unisel. If their nucleuses enable them to think that is. Can they think? Whatever. Lets get back to the topic.

So off I went for the interview. Bloody happy somemore kena selected.
This was yesterday.

MANATAU
When I woke up this morning, the first thing I read (groggily) was this message from our dear commander sir.

"Hey. I'm the NBDD's (November Blood Donation Drive) vice-chair. Please head over to the FAU room for an interview for Organising commitee for this event from 10-12 pm. Thank You."

-.-' So i went for the second interview in 24 hours.

I only got to understand the full capacity of what I'm getting myself into when:

Mr interviewer: Do you know that preparations need to be done prior 2-4 weeks from the event? And that you might have to stay back after classes/weekends then?

me : no... (remembers calender)
wait. The NBDD is just two weeks before the annual meeting!!

Mr interviewer: *nods assuringly* It'll be fine. Seriously, the timetable
won't clash. Can you do it if you are chosen for both?

me: ...... *gulps* I'll try manage if I really get chosen...

O.M.F.G
I know its good experience and all if I get chosen for both.One definately more relaxing la. But what if both?! I'm kinda worried it might affect my 2 other cocurricular activities? AND my studies? Some more cannot balik kampung so often.

What to you all think?
(p.s: eh if got account can post comments on the posts in the comments area?)

Labels: ,