Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


After spending several days living in the outdoors with our dear distant relatives-the monkeys, I have come to develope a higher and finer apprecation for all things that run on electricity, is shiny and have a screen. And I have also grew fonder of my tilam. Yes, it is indeed enlightening to be finally reunited with civilization.hurray!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



DESPITE-

-Despite the three minute baths ONCE a day,
-Despite being awaken at three in the morning for a game,
-Despite having to cramp with four other people in a tiny camp,
-Despite having to stand outside during a thunderstorm due to the fact my camp turned into a mini waterbed dammit,

-Despite having to hold back tears while cooking from a mini inferno,
-Despite having to drink purple seaweed soup,
-Despite having to sacrifice my beloved pair of sneakers,
-Despite suspecting I've developed a lifelong phobia of the sound of whistles commander,sir i forgive you,

-Despite having to sing "lang hua yi duo duo" ABOUT A MILLION TIMES,
-Despite the monkeys stealing part of our lunch,
-Despite having to run up AND down the hill about 5 times a day,
-Despite being drenched from head to toe in a jolly combination of water, flour,toothpaste and mud.....

I ENJOYED MYSELF.
I'M NOT SUFFERING FROM A CONCUSSION.
I speak THE TRUTH AND ONLY NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH.

I REALLY REALLY ENJOYED IT.

In case you are wondering, sweetmotherofheaven how can you possibly live through that ordeal AND ACTUALLY ENJOYED IT? SADASTIC FREAK I am not. I don't deny there were moments where I found it was too challenging and started to wonder if this was all a huge mistake. But to tell the truth, there wasn't much time to brood about well, ANYTHING. They made sure we were kept busy the whole day.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Any busier I would have to resort to using a straw to eat.

Sure, it was an exausting 102 hours/6120 minutes/367200 seconds, but heck the experience was worth it. Who cares if I had less than 5 hours sleep everyday? if my grandmother can do it, so can I!!

On another note, next semester is coming up!!
AND I STILL HAVEN'T LAZED AROUND ENOUGH!!!
I need more T.I.M.E

Labels: , , ,