Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Just when you thought things couldn't get weirder


After getting dismissed from our final and last meeting before heading off to camp, me and my team mates headed off to gather firewood and some dry leaves around the tarc campus area. who says KL has no firewood? Anyway, being very impatient and unreasonable people as we are, we tried to finish the task as quickly as possible just so to get our lazy arses back home and sleep.

So we took the easy way out and searched only for huge branches.

Luck must have been playing a joke on us or something cause we did indeed find a small fallen tree around tarc main entrance. Problem was, we didnt have a knife with us. So what did we do? Try to break it la. Takkan just sit and stare right? So we jumped on the tree trunk. But still cannot break. wtf-ness.

I suppose we must have looked so stupid that a pak cik came out from his car and offered to help us by lending us with swiss army knife. Either that or he was suddenly hit by nostalgia from his camping trips as a young boy. But I'm kinda betting he helped us caused we looked so ridiculous Whatever. Point is, he came out to help us.

While my team mate was happily hacking away at the trunk, I galanced up and noticed that the pak cik was wearing a ntv7 badge.Do all ntv7 people travel with swiss army knives with them I wonder? So I asked him what brought him to this area? Smiling,he pointed at the tarc main entrance. AND I SAW THIS.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Taken with my handphone, edited with photoshop.

TARC CLEANING LADIES SEDANG MOGOK!!

Apparently the college hasn't given't them a pay raise in 30 years!! AND their pay is only RM 500 per month!! aduhai, so stingy. How to survive? So, armed with manila cardboards of various colors and sizes, they protest LAR!! kesian, puasa also need to mogok They asked people to honk as a sign of support. I however,with no car to honk, just gave them a thumbs up.

I knew there was something amiss when I entered the toilet and saw approximately twenty cleaning ladies putting makeup and adjusting their hair this morning.

Ceh, now I know. They were dolling up for the media!

This is my last entry before heading off the the LTC (leader-sheep training camp in air keroh) Tomorrow, I'll be back in TBR because my team mates will be tumpang-ing at my house for a night.Bed and Breakfast kononnye.

Will be back by thursday evening. Handphones are strictly prohibited so yes, I will be M.I.A (missing in action) for several days.no handphones. no internet. no radio. no watches. and yes, this is a real camp where you need to start your own fire and and cook your own food.ITS LIKE SURVIVOR!! (with toilets!)

This is gonna be so different from the other camps I went to. (All of them were convieniently held in hotels with ROOM SERVICE. haha! very atas huh?) Anyway, wish me luck!

Labels: , , ,