Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kena Tagged


Mandy tagged me.

3 hobbies

>drawing
>reading
>surfing the net

3 things on my to-do list

>short term goal: sleep
>moderate term goal: learn to read and write a foreign language. Either Japanese/Spanish
>long term goal: to be bloody rich AND marry mike shinoda :)

3 unique traits

>Sometimes can be so serious that I can scare the pants off you. But when,I'm MAD.
>Many people told me they think I'm 21 and a malay. 0.o
>I have very small feet for a person who is 165 cm. size 4 or 5

3 favourite drinks

>caffiene is love
>Milo ais
>iced tea

3 passions

>music
>movies
>blogging

3 awesome movies

>Interview with a vampire
>I Not stupid/I not stupid too
>LoTR

3 good bands

>Linkin park. They rock my world!
>Evenescence
>Nickleback. Love Chad Kroger's voice!

3 things I am anal about

>fake hypocritical plastic human beings
>shallow and over materialistic people
>fake accents. They. are. annoying. as. hell.

3 random guy

>Jia Horng (housemate)
>Edward (housemate) cause they so happen to be in the living room as well
>the proton iswara driver who drove me and some friends home just now. Forgot his name.

3 bad habits

>I get distracted very easily
>I forget names very fast
>my lateness

3 painful experiences

>shifting back here and beginning everything all over again.
>being repeatedly scolded 'stupid' for a solid few months by my primary teacher in front of my classmates. Please, its wasn't easy being a "banana" when you are in a chinese school. She shut up when I got myself in top five.
>spending chrismas in a hospital.

3 treasured moments

I treasure all the moments given to me in this life. Thus i shall choose not to answer this.

3 goals before 30

>visit the Japan/Orlando disneyland
>have my own car AND house
>two words: bungy jumping

3 favourite desserts

>any dessert that is made of chocolate. preferably cold.(like ice-cream)
>laici ais
>pulut hitam

3 people I tag

>aimee
>zhi zheng
>yu bin


I feel stuffed. I just went to a shop called Kedai Talipon in Genting Klang for a buffet dinner. Yes they have FOOD. LOADS AND LOADS OF IT.

Weird huh?

Labels: