pToday has been quite an eventful day.

Although things are slightly different now and I hang out with a whole new bunch of people most of the time, truth is, its just not the same when I hang out with you guys.

We've been through so much up and downs/ thick and thin together. Spent too many countless hours stuck with each other. SURVIVED our weekly agonizing perhimpunans. Burst out laughing over the most stupid-est things. Genuinely accepted me for as I am. Forgave me for the stupid things I did. Stood by me when things get tough.

Although I haven't really realised it much, I MISS YOU PEOPLE.
Your uniqueness is simply irreplacable. Just unforgettable. Too lovable.

I'm thankful that i'm lucky enough to have you guys in my life.
And I hope that in 10/20/30/40 years down the road, things will also stay the same way.

I'm seriously too tired to think of anything to type now. So here are some icons which I have randomly stole within these few months.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Labels: ,