FAITH.

A simple five letter word really. But somehow it evokes many feeling within a person. With faith, there is hope. Faith helps us through tough times in ways which a parent or friend can't. Cause faith comes from within us. Faith is not religion. It is a believe in something or someone. Its doesn't mean that when you have faith, heavens will shine its holy light uponth thou and bequeth thou with all the splendors life has to offer. Nor will you start glowing luminously like a neon bulb against the starry night sky.

Too much faith in someone is suicidal. Too little would mean you distrust the said person.

Finding the right balance is tough. I learnt this today. Some one who i once had so much faith in had in fact had put me down. On the other hand, some one who I once doubted had risen tremendously well to the occasion. Its weird really. Faith is so subjective.

I had a whirlwind of a day today. I just can't seem to understand how things have turned out in the end. These are one of the days where you sit back at the end of the day feeling stunned about the unexpected turn of events. Yes, its a good thing really. Just everything is so ironic. Just when you had though life is predictable, fate throws in something that totally so shocking you simply cant imagine about it in your wildest, maddest dreams or nightmares

I know I am being weird. Bear with me. I know these things happen to all of us once in awhile really.

Besides, for those who know me very well, you all would know it probably takes ALOT to stun me. I've been though alot. So I really dont get stunned so easily. But today is really WEIRD.

Labels: