DOOMED!

Attention ladies and gentlemen,
I AM OFFICIALLY DOOMED!
So doomed, I'd like to find the hardest piece of concrete in Tar college to ram my head into. Or bungy jump off KLCC using raffia string as protection

Okay.. perhaps I'm over reacting.
But I am human, I react when I am provoked damnit.

AND my accounts tutor this semester has done EXACTLY that. So what if she is young, slim and was one of the best students in her time? She probably has an EQ of a tadpole for all I care. AND she expects us to have an mental absorbancy of a sponge! even spongebob can't do that. and he's a sponge dammnit! When we request her nicely to explain the answer again, she gave us a look which looks remarkably like an ah long when you tell him you have no money to return to him *gulp*

Its not only that. She complicates even the simplest question. Half a page of working for what? An ojective question.

Speaking of objective questions, EVER HEARD OF AN OBJECTIVE QUESTION PRESENTATION??!
ah.. yes, I can imagine the scandalized looks on your face when you see this. BE SCANDALIZED. This is indeed an act of pure monstrosity. Atrocius! WTF is wrong with the woman?

scary thing is, she has this really "lala" voice. High pitched and shrill. Like a little kid's. Reminds me of Tzma, the evil skinny thing in The emperor's new groove,in her evil/cute kitty form.
Evil things DO come in cute packages. So don't be fooled people!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
number 14th villian on disneys best villian!!

Gosh I can't believe i have to be in her class for this whole semester.

Please, can some one kidnap her for two months? Just two months. I am not asking for too much am i??Please please PLEASE? I promise I'll be a good girl and not utter any profanity for a month if you do so :)

Labels: