I've come to a conclusion!
Friendster is EVIL!!!!!

I was supposed to log on just to check my e-mail AND THEN proceed to study accounts. you know, the one taught by Tzma's clone?
It was then suddenly i decided to log on friendster because it has been 124648468 days years since I did really edit anything there..BIG MISTAKE!

So I logged on and spotted the latest updates section.
ADUH. An old friend just updated her profile! *finger twitches

There I was thinking, oh well, a peek won't hurt!
THEN IT STARTED. Okay, first I was viewing someone's profile before suddenly going "eh, this person looks familar la.." *click

Needless to explain,the vicious cycle continued.
TWO HOURS then flew.
goodbye, selamat tinggal,ciao, sayonara, zai jian... whatever.
Point is: Its gone. Never to be redeeemed again.

fuck.
I knew something was wrong with me today when I actually sat down with my sisters to watch high school musical 0.o (c'est annoying stuff)
double fuck
I still haven't touched my accounts YET.
triple fuck
I need to wake up early tomorrow!

SEE?! Do you get my point?!
FRIENDSTER IS EVIL!!
It promotes idleness and lack of productivity.
Insecurity and friend collecting.
Annoying kissy faces of couples
Annoying testimonials from gf/bf
why the hell do you need a testimonial on your love life??!!
(eg.Tons of MuAx MuAx from your lo poh honey baby blueberrypie)

Not to mention ridiculous groups like 'kawaii club'

I shall now start a rebellion against friendster and shall attempt to stop logging on EVER again!
Anyone willing to join me on this noble crusade? :)

Labels: