ATTENTION: I AM NOW OFFICIALLY A STEP CLOSER TO SAVING THE WORLD!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[Kindly insert theme song here tq]

Okayla.. ignore the above hiperbolic (root: hiperbola) sentence. I was just overeating. But still,
I DONATED BLOOD YESTERDAY!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Evidense!

Okay. So what if my iron level was still below 12.5? They let me pass.

So what if I only found out I am an A yesterday?
(I always thought I was an AB.. really cadao moment there)

and so what if the nurses had a heated discussion on whether to let me donate due to the fact they can't find my blood vessels initially?

AND SO WHAT if my blood stopped flowing halfway through the process and the nurse had to do some 'tuning' to get it to flow again? (tuning: twisting the needle consistantly from left to right until blood flows again)

I MADE IT THROUGH!
damn bangga you know?

Knowing that your 350ml 'red packet' will probably help some one out there.
Knowing that you have somehow given back something to society? even if its a little gesture.
Knowing that you are healthy enough to donate?
Knowing that the stupid needles are actually quite painless?

If you think I am going overboard, please kindly ignore me. My euphoria meter is sky high now and probably subside in a few days. Its a good thing seriously. *grins

Labels: , , ,