No, offense.
But I think the authorities are a bunch of pompous sitting ducks responsible for feeding us endless amount of bullshit.

Remember the case of tarcian accounting student getting robbed AND THEN subsequently murdered??
Remember they promised to have RELA people go around the neighbouring housing estates which many tarcians stay?

Guess what, it lasted lasted for 2 weeks.
Then the RELA people just diminish like morning mist.. LENYAP!!
Seems like they are not so 'RELA' to protect students actually.

Good.
Maybe if someone sacrificed a bit and DIED.
Perhaps they'll be back again.
Perhaps if students start DROPPING DEAD EVERY TWO WEEKS,
they might come back permanently.
if they are forced to

Remember the tragedy.
Remember the drama.
Remember the pain.
Remember Lee Kian Yip.
Remember it can happen again.

Why am I bringing this topic up again?gatal ke?
On the contrary.

Today my classmate became a victim of snatch theives.
ahem. EXTREMELY RICH snatch theives what the fuckness
Tell me, KNCCB, what kind of theif uses A WAJA to rob people???!!!
as in, wind down the window screen and grab -.-'

Poor thing, although she lost only 10 bucks and a handphone,
its the mental trauma she have to go through.
Sad thing was that, the incident happened in BROAD DAYLIGHT.
Along the road I LIVE.
And I feel guilty.
REALLY guilty.

see, she was not suppose to walk along this road.
it happened after she and another classmate decided to come over to my house.
Unfortunately, I wasn't at home as I was at a coffeeshop eating lunch.
She called me right before the incident happened.

told me "okay, meet you at the coffeeshop"
half an hour passed and she still haven't reached.

I know it happens EVERYDAY.
almost EVERYONE here has a story to tell.
and almost EVERYBODY has lost faith in chasing elusive dreams of a safe living enviroment.

Labels: , ,