People can be sadistic
People love to see people FAIL,
Sounds sadistic not?
Just take a look at micheal jackson and britney spears.

When it happens,
sometimes, you feel so alone even though you are in a room full of people STARING at you.
Cause they'll just throw in a sympathic look at most,
and then avoid meeting your gaze later when they meet you.

I know how it is to be like to be stuck in a such a senario.

Thus I don't appreciate people who don't have the GUTS to do something,
but then dump gallons upon gallons of freezing cold water upon a person when someone fails to live up to a certain standard.

Cowardance.


Tarc is hosting a band contest called Unplugged on the 29th next month. Today, they had several bands doing live performances. Needless to say, I was there. I have this thing for guys who plays the guitar ahem, okay, BACK to topic Besides, I have friends joining the contest.

When they started playing, the vocals of several groups weren't really at par.Thus, there started a very heated debate between me and aqquaintances.

Mangkuk : Shit la, my dog sings better then this guy.
Cawan : Yalar, he looks like he is screaming into the mike
Pinggan : nolar, more like trying to swallow the mike *sniggers

[all then proceed to snigger]
Me : Give them a break lar, they still have the guts to sing in front of so many people!

Mangkuk cawan and pinggan stare at me in disbelief. Then the neanderthals or more like utensils in this case?? kept quite for awhile, contemplating what I've just said. Lasted for flat 15 seconds before...

Vocalist sang something which went horribly off key 0.o

{snigger, snort, giggle]
Garpu : wahlao, no gas liao! Boo!
Pinggan : He's gonna collape soon!! Run outta battery liao..
Mangkuk : Some one prepare to give the fella a CPR!!!!!! [maniacal laughter]
Me : oi!! I know it was off key la. No need so drama! If not, you take his place la if you man enough!

[all stare at me]
then "aiya, don't be such an idoit la"
"yalo, admit it, it WAS bad"

EVER HEARD OF THE PHRASE, "got nothing better to say, just shuddup?"
okay, so I altered it a bit, but STILL!

I give up.
And the officials wonder WHY people are so unresponsive?

Labels: , ,