Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Reflecting, Remembering and Respecting 2006

With the passing of christmas, it is slowing dawning on us all that the year has indeed almost come to an end. All of a sudden, you feel extreamly guilty for not keeping with all the resolutions you have made, no matter no ridiculous and far fetched as they may be ie: learning to play the guitar like carlos santana / sing like pavarotti/ dance like jolin tsai/ marry wang lee hom. Besides that, you suddenly feel much older and matured, (after all tong zhi has already passed). I am 21 according to the chinese lunar calender oh my goodness.

Angelin had compiled a list of her own what I'd like to call "favourite whatevers" of 2006. I liked the idea, and yes as a friend I feel obliged to do the same. So yes, this entry is dedicated to 2006 and yes, to my dear friend.

Favourite Whatevers - 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Favourite and memorable Moments

-Chinese New Year falling on my birthday = double ang pows
-Trip to Redang with aimee, xy and cy
-obtaining my first paycheck (which was above RM 1000)
-dining at esquire kitchen with friends so matured huh?
-molesting a giant teddy bear with aimee =p
-sitting 6 rounds of rollercoaster rides in one day and emerging out in a piece

Favourite College Moments

-Watching TT night from VIP seat
-going out for movies with coursemates
-wearing ala steven chow's dou san coat
-the moment I realise that I finally can make my way around tarc without getting lost
-getting my hair and make up done by professionals to makeup lady: no, you haven't seen me at any clubs. I don't go clubbing. I am a good girl kie? =p

Favourite changes

-contact lenses goodbye stupid 900 degrees punya spectacles
-no uniform
-total freedom to plan outings as I am renting outside
-no stupid perhimpunans

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Favourite movies

-I not stupid 2
-Deathnote

er.. these two also okay la..
-Pirates of the carribien 2
-click

Favourite Songs

-Lips of an angel - Hinder
-It ends tonight - All American Rejects
-Nickleback - Saving Me
-My Chemical Romance - The Sharpest Lives
-Lighthouse Family- You and me (this year right?)
-David Tao and Jolin Tsai - You are gonna marry me today
-Jay Chou - Qian Li Zhi wai (no idea how to translate)

Favourite Books

Haven't read much this year. Stole my sister's book to read sometimes.

-Steven King's Shawshank Redemption. does re-reading it 3 times count?
-Anne Rice's Blood and Gold.
-Erm.. I also like the couple's book at MPH Mid Valley alot! haha! So damn funny

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Favourite Drama

Goong - korean series

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Favourite Things

-my sexy slim but rather useless handphone
-my handphone accessory
-a certain adorable sotong *hint hint
-TT player plays music with lyrics. I dont care if you think its stupid aimee

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Favourite Food/Drinks

-Foon Lok's chicken rice =) I swear they put drugs in it cause I am so addicted.
-Wangsa Maju's Pasar Malam's Smelly Tau Fu
-Peanut butter bread
-Durian and peppermint ice-cream recent discovery
-Baskin Robbin's Chocolate chip cuppucino ice cream

No bloody idea liao.
so yeah that's all.

2006 has been an extreamly memorable and eventful year for me.

So much joy yet So much pain,
So much fun yet So much worries,
So much laughter yet So much tears,
So many accomplishments yet So much frustrations,
So much activities, so little time but so much joy.

I hope every year will be as eventful as this.
The year my birthday falls on Chinese New Year.
The year I turn eighteen.
The year I finally obtained freedom to persue what I want.

I now dare whoever who is reading this and has a blog to write this as well :)

Labels: ,