Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Going lala in Lalaland
An Idoit's Attempt to write a bimbo entry

Went to Sungai Wang with my housemates on Sunday. An ordinary shopping trip was turned bad when I dragged everyone to try out the Japanese Sticker booths. since I haven't tried it out before


Disclaimer: Some rather serious camwhoring will be seen if you scroll down. View at own risk.However, danger is minimal as my camera is as blur as me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Dragging a very reluctant mei wei.. picture is a result of simply pressing the buttons without knowing WHAT WE WERE PRESSING. note to self;next time bring a japanese dictionary. Or better still, a japanese!

then.. "AIYA! print out liao lah!"
Goodbye RM 16...
Yes. The pictures can really burn a gigantic hole in your purse

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Pictures that went right

Actually, it was rather fun pretending to be lala! goodness gracious, did i just type that.. Everyone had fun. Even the two kayus behind us.. wakaka!

more pictures..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

HAHA! Okay, so I lied about blur pictures. The one above is actually damn clear. Partially ruined by Yu Bin's middle finger. What the hell..Courtesy of my mei wei's nokia 3300 =) ISH. Macam bantu nokia buat promosi saje.

Forgive me la. Exams are coming and this is my way of destressing. while being vain This shows just how much I have changed since secondary school. But still, bimbo entries as these aside, my head is screwed on in the right direction. hopefully So yeah, worry not my dears!

Labels: , ,