Bon Odori
A photoblog

Yups. I am not letting you people drown in words this time. Or make you confused people any more confused. lol. Be thankful. This shall be nothing but pretty pretty pictures I took at the bon odori, a japanese festival I went to yesterday at the shah alam panasonic stadium :)

kipas free. sebab damn panas.

I actually managed to squeeze to the front!
(proud)

dance #1

dance #2

everyone was asked to join in to dance around the stage.
thank godness it consists of only a few steps.
easy. peasey. japanesey.

drummer boys/men.

Pretty ladies in pretty kimono.



Yeahla I was obsessed with both of them.
cause i think its so sweet for the dad to let the son sit on his shoulders when the show was on.
they are real japanese btw.

These two damn kuat makan..
Non stop makan for an hour.

told you i was obsessed.
but they are so photogenic okay.

Another cool dad.
and observant son.
zoom in, dad is having beer :P dont worry he wasnt drunk.

Love her kimono.
Check out the blue tudung-ed girl in the blue kimono.
Fashion statement!!

oisshhii!
to take this picture, i walked up to them, sat next to them, smiled at them and snapped. and then I walked back to my original seating place.

poor kids were so confused hehe

argh so cute i wanna kidnap

quaintnye. their kimonos.
i like.

"mari aku suapkan adik"

my sis said i was obsessed with japanese kids
but come on, dont they look cute in their colorful kimonos?

hot chicks!!
nice too! cause they posed for me.
sorry dont have their numbers. so dont ask.

tako yaki. not by the japanese.
nevertheless, tasty.

Sushi is lazy mens' food.

RELA beremo.

this lil kimono-ed malay girl was pushing her sister around in full speeed hahaha.

japanese girls on the field.


the stage. prior to performances.

somehow, this guy's pose comes across to me as very anime-ish.
like some sort of lost warrior or something. lol
aiks. too. much. anime. while. growing. up.

the PINK thingy is so cute!

Canon (left) Nikon (right)
Taken with Olympus.

but check out the clarity of the dslr.
OMGSH I think I hate this stranger already.

this is one of those moments that makes you go
"hey, maybe this isnt so bad after all"

I captured it!!
:)

This super long entry is for my rakan sekampung. Cause you told me you liked my pics :)
Hope these are okay enough.
I know you will be okay.
Just promise to take care. Be good. And carpe diem.
dengan banyaaaaak sayang dari the
aspiring japanese drummist!
(woohoo! rhymes)

wtf who am i kidding, i will never pass as a japanese.

Regarding header: I got annoyed =.= so i decided to go simple. this is so muchhh better :)

Labels: ,