Yo pictures.

Just random shots i took while walking around while in besut town and the beach. Thought I'd share some of my favorite shots here :)

besut-very sleepy old town.

morning sunshine at the shops. i love the colors of the buildings here. so quaint!

boulevard.

the shoes matches the sea

jeans as well.

morning panorama heavily photoshop-ed.

seen through the floaty thing.

paradise defined.

MYVI!

praise to coke.

flip flop and mats

empty in the morning.



outdoor dining.

sunset.

thats it. now i am off to rearrange my rather confusing life.

to a dear friend: thanks again for always being there to listen to my little misadventures for two years. from life to studies to guys to random things. eventho i might have been an idiot at times. you know who you are. thank you. and i shall try not to fall back into my habit of thinking too much. finish your assignments before you enter strip clubs k :P

Labels: ,