Regarding bloggers and blogging.

Blogging- some people say that it is like having your diary put on display. And naturally, like all things on display, makes it susceptible to discussion. Of what kind, depends on the content.

Sounds kinda dangerous right?

I have come across blogs where the bloggers practically spew their heart out on a platter for the world to analyze. To be nudged, poked, flipped up. down. left. right. while it sits there patiently on the tray, pulsating steadily, all the while going "dub-dub. dub-dub" like it has all the time in the world. Raw, vulnerable and fragile.

Photobucket

I always find such confessions of raw emotions very brave. Somehow it lessens the loneliness. the thoughts that you arent the only one going through the things you are going through. The same situation, brought to light in a totally different perspective. The heart that beats on the platter is not yours, but someone else's, but yet, sometimes they can almost beat according to the same rhythm. Thats how I see it.

Most of us arent that brave. Least to say, we are more careful of the things we choose to blab out into cyber space. After all there is this thing called consequences. And god knows who the heck is reading your thoughts. Demented or otherwise. lol

hello there dear stalkers *waves

Of course there comes a time for those who blog to question privacy and in turn, how sacred they think their thoughts and opinions are. Yes, even yours sincerely. Sometimes I do get shocked to know the identities of the people who read my crap. Silly really.

The question is: Am I worried? Heck not. For as much as I like putting my thoughts into words, there are certain topics which I shall file under the the label "taboo" and "unbloggable".

Besides, I stalk other people's blogs too. For all you know, it could be yours :P

Unless of course you happen to LiK3 TyP!nG LyK3 Th1$, own a very messy blog/ couple blog/emo forever/ are so vain you think that you are too cool to type and that the world has an insatiable appetite for your pictures in every possible situation.

Example: This is me left/right/up/down, with my mom/dad/dog/hamster/fish/tree, with a yellow/pink/no top, long/short/curly/purple/no hair, me eating/clubbing/before sleep after sleep/before bath during bath after bath.

Now let me tell you a story, a part time model who i worked with before actually said these words "I suck at camwhoring". I didnt believe her. And I then found out: She was telling the truth.

And she is, gorgeous.
The irony.