Disconnected
Ever had been through a day where you seem to think that the biological wiring between your brain and mouth seems to be disconnected thus causing (almost) everything that comes out of your mouth to sound really really stupid? Stupider than usual anyway.

Either that or the words that come tumbling out just dont make sense, even to yourself. Or you cant seem to find things to say cause your mind is just so..uh disconnected.

I had one of those days today. Sorry people if I was being all distant and spacey. Perhaps even verging on rudeness at times. Sorrrreee. Dont worry its not you people, its just me.

On another note, I think my mind got raped today. Wait, more like gang raped. Indiana Jones is bullocks.

And I think prince caspian looks like Joe from Jonas brothers.


Vs


Vair Vair disturbing.

Oh yeah. Aims thanks for the belated pressie. I love it. Christmas wrappings makes one feel almost festive :)

And I think I just got grounded for two weeks.
Ohm panjang panjang.

Labels: