Take a stroll down Botanic Walk
Since I am feeling nice, I shall spare you people the lenghty words and go ahead with the pictures.
Second part-scenary pictures of Botanic lake.

Personally my favourite picture :)

Apparently, overfeeding the tortoises causes water to look murky.

That was what my mom's best friend told us when she was asked how Paris was like. No surprises, she hates her french boss. haha

such simple family trips are never really fully appreciated until we realise they hardly ever come by anymore.

You dont miss the water (til the wells run dry)-craig david's song.

Parrallel and perpendicular lines.

Very victorian garden-ish.

Tell me this doesnt look like a fairytale bridge.

I read somewhere that Disney is guilty of implanting too high expectations of romance in the minds of the young. I second that opinion.

hahaha ok. lets all watch shrek and take notes wtf

oh glory glory morning glory.
morning glory is the flower ok i am not making this up.
dont ask me how i know such random facts.
I have no idea either.

Okay. So what if I stalk happy families?
I bet loads of people do it!

I come here to study/read sometimes.

And yes I do take off my slippers and sit on the carpet grass. Damn delicious feeling seriously. The only thing thats stopping me from lying down on the grass is... people's curious stares.

To hell with it la I shall lie down on the grass tomorrow.

The fairytal-ish bridge can double up as a slide.

I wouldnt fancy trying to cycle/rollerblade down though.

The fountain only goes off for several hours a day.

Actually this is just half of what there is. Hmm.. I think I will cover the rest of the area one day. And yes if you were wondering, quite alot of local productions use this place as a setting. Ghost for example. And random local malay shows. So far, havent seen shah rukh khan or aishwarya rai running around here.

phew.

But alot of people use the place to take wedding pictures.

Once, I even saw people taking picture at the "eiffel tower". Ah beng and ah lian got weird taste lah. Tak faham.

Labels: