Recruitment!

Hello, my roomie has just moved out. Anyone wanna move in with me? Or you have any friends who you wanna seek revenge and incur additional mental and emotional stress in their lives?

Please call me then.

Btw, my roomie moving out has nothing to do with me. I didnt drive her nuts. She just choose to switch college. Suddenly. what a bummer.

Anyway...
Lets see, here are the pros and cons of being my roomie.

Pros: I can be your personal walking dictionary and I look pretty on certain mornings. Oh yeah the room will ALWAYS smell like starbucks in the morning. And if you throw a stone from the house compound (provided if you've thrown it in the right direction) it will definately land INSIDE the college compound. How cool is that?

Cons: Messy, disorganised, sleeptalks in two languages (not including profanity-thats a language of its own),VERY hard to wake up, cant cook much only know how to eat, will always be asking you where her keys are, likes listening to noisy music, hostile when agitated, goes emo when the internet is down. Has weird eating habits- must eat chicken rice and nasi bistik at least ONCE per week. No compromising!

Aiyo, more cons than pros.
Okayla I'll throw in "sharing hup seng biscuits" and "lending of size 5 shoes" in

I didnt make all this up ok? I got my sources from my sisters and ex-roomates.

And requirements for my roomie?
Must be female dont be an ass. Non smoker. And must be rich enough to pay rental.Scored 5 credits for SPM.

No, seriously this is for real.
I need a roommate by... next month.


And I have a feeling my efforts will be redundant.
haih, at least I tried.

and wtf my font keeps shrinking and I cant seem to undo it.
Screw html.

Labels: ,