Tag-alot.

5 most favourite sites
Tagged by shaun.

1. Google.
I cant survive without it seriously. I google almost everything possible its scary.

2. Deviantart.
Just love browsing the art there. They leave me humbled and in awe. Inspiring stuff.

3. Uncyclopedia.
For the days when the shit hits the fan.

4. Postsecret.
Cause I like to snoop on people's dirty little secrets. Mean...

5. Cruchyroll.
They stream good stuff there. Seriously.

Ps: Sorry short la. I just cant seem to elaborate on the sites that much. I like means I like.

Tag 2
I tagged myself caused my name was mentioned. SO yeah.

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
Some things in life are predetermined. I believe this is one of them. Come what may.

2. If you can turn into anyone, who do you wish you can turn into?
I'm simple.. I'll just settle to turning into a nicer, better version of myself.

3. If you were to be stranded on a desert island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you? Why?
Aimee- Cause she can put her feet behind her head. and we know that is so freaking amazingly cool.
Angelin- So we can be cynical and use lame pick up lines on each other. haha.
Wye Sun- cause she is a monkey. We might need help from her friends.

and and anyone who has a private jet/yatch/sampan/rakit.. anything that can get us off the island.

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Disneyland.

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
To travel the world.

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
I do hope so. But doesnt happen very often does it? I think...

7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
The people who I care most about.

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Acquire a big ass house, invest some and drag my family to backpack to remote places. (cause backpacking is cheaper and thus can see more places =P. goodness, how can one be so stingy after winning 1 million? -.-'')

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
omgggsh. Dont think so.... i am damn shy believe me or not? Hints?

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Technically. I didnt get tagged. But I took this from daniel ong since he was so nice to want to be stranded on an island with me cause he thinks I have good sense of direction.(so wrong)

erm.. 3 words: smart, witty and somewhat mysterious.

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Just be secure being themselves.

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
It baffles me how can you possibly hate a type of person?

13. What is your ambition?
To travel the world. And get paid for it.

14. If you have a flaw, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
Drag me to a corner and tell me lah for goodness sake.

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
The people who care for me more than I could possibly care for myself. I am very self destructive in that way sometimes.

16. What would you most want to achieve right now?
Just get over with my damn diploma.

(17 is missing.. so weird)

18. What age do you want to start a family?
Eh after I get married? If I managed to get married that is. hahaha.

19. What would you want to be after you're dead?
What do I want to be or where do I want to be? -.-
pelikla this question.


20. What makes you different?
Everyone's different wtf.

# About the F1 post, I will get around to it later when I get my hands on the photos. They are all with my co-workers. So need to wait for them to send them to me. In a nutshell, the experience was great. Crazy. But great.##

Labels: