Enough

I don’t want to feel angry.

I don’t. But I cant tolerate being so nice to them anymore. The injustice of it all leaves me flabbergasted. Shocked indeed I am of the level of selfishness displayed. Cant you guys just spare a thought for the welfare of others? I am not the pope or dalai lama. Neither I am a saint or a matryr. My patience is limited too.

I don’t want to feel frustrated

Please, stop. The echos of your voice is maddening its almost going to drive me to an asylum soon. So you might like listening to your own voice. But I dont. Now shut up and let me think. Unlike you, I actually think. Thank you very much.

I don’t want to feel confused

Getting silence as an answer is not something I am comfortable with. It’ll only make me impatient and fridgety and uncomfortable. I am an answer seeker. If only I had them now. A wicked sense of direction and plenty of security. The abilty to make decisions without second guessing so much.

I don’t want to feel jaded

And I don’t want to make other people feel jaded. But sometimes things cant be helped. Whatever it was or could have been or would have been if. Things neednt be so awkward. I understand. And I am sorry for all the things that I could have done and should have done but perhaps didn’t do. I think I suck at this whole thing.

And I dont want to feel so emo.

Who doesnt want to draw stars and smiley faces where ever they go? To see the world through a kadeilescope? To smile at random strangers on the streets? To love everything and everyone unconditionally?

Who doesnt want to be happy all the time?

But unless you have the emotional capacity to fit into a teacup or intellect that is enough to make dolphines snigger at you. I think that seems unachievable.

So many things in life convince us to do otherwise.