Deep conversations and nonsensical tags

Today, upon seeing my friends msn "can someone please hand me a compass and show me the direction?", I replied with

"you want direction to where? I buy map for you"
which to she replied "I want to find my future. Can you help me?"
to which I replied "I am also looking for my future. Maybe we can help each other find each other's future bah"

her answer: "hehe"
me: "haha"

Haihs.. lifes deep conversations wtf

Anyway, heres a tag I stole from shaun cause I am too bored.

10 years ago

Outlook: was ten, slighly chubby, wore thick specs and had short hair.

At ten,I had the best birthday anyone could have wished for.
At ten, I didnt know how lucky I was.
At ten, my filipino teacher called ms cynthia wrote on my report card that I was too kehpoh
At ten, I didnt know how to sing negaraku. or remember the rukun negara.
At ten, I experienced what haze is. and the darn masks.
At ten, I lived a simple life which revolved around cartoon network's schedule.

5 years ago

Outlook: I was fifteen. Was darn thin despite having huge appetite. Short hair, thicker glasses and look like an epitome or nerdiness. Except without braces.

At fifteen, I was cursing PMR.
At fifteen, I fell asleep during my science PMR paper due to lack of coffee and was awaken by the nice invigilator.
At fifteen, I had one of the best day of the year and the worst day of the year in a week. Dad kena heart attack a few days before I got my PMR results. Wasnt too happy cause I'd rather trade all my As for him to regain his health back.
At fifteen, I spent my christmas in a hospital ward in ampang.
At fifteen, I kept everything to myself.
At fifteen, I was addicted to Ragnarok online.
At fifteen, my addiction toward the internet started.
At fifteen, I slept 3 hours every night and 5 hours in the afternoons.

:P

1 year ago

Third sem of college. My hair was so short and I had it gelled up so people started calling me leng zai wtf. Probably was freaking out cause I was assigned with the task of campaigning for the MBDC. Abit hazy lah cant remember much. Still kept everything to myself all the time at that time.

Yesterday

Went to retake my undang test. Yes I failed the first time shutup. Wasted 5 hours of my life waiting to take the test. Sat at a mamak stall with 3 strange girls from very diverse backgrounds talking about nonsense for 2 hours before asking them what their names are.

Thankfully I passed this time.

5 snacks I enjoy

1. Hup seng biscuits
2. Tiger biskuat
3. Cloud 9
4. Chocolate.
5. Twisties

5 books I like

1. Five people you meet in heaven
2. One red paperclip
3. Vampire chronicles by ann rice
4. Harry Potter series
5. The Shawshank redemption

5 things I’d do with $100 million

1. Payoff all the damn debts.
2. Build the family a nice nice fat bungalow and a cute mini.
3.Bring whole family on an european trip
4.Buy plantations, houses, shophouses at strategic locations and then rent them all out. hahaha landlordress.
5. Invest in something stupid. like a 13 megapixel camera. hahaha!

5 places I’d love to run away to

1. Disneyland
2. Goldcoast
3. Tokyo
4. Swiss (for the chocolates)
5. My bed?

5 bad habits and pet peeves I have

  1. I am very forgetful and tend leave stuff behind. All the time. It drives people crazy.
  2. I hate toilet bowls in public toilets. They are so dirty.
  3. I sometimes skip lunch at home cause I dont feel like eating rice.
  4. I have very short attention span. Now what was I doing again?
  5. I hate people who speak fake accented english. Especially if they get their tenses wrong somemore. I shall speak mandarin with them cause my english is "so veli char" just to get on their nerves.

5 things I like doing

  1. Wasting my time
  2. Doodling
  3. Taking pictures of random things
  4. People watching. Its fun, I am serious.
  5. Sleeping.

5 things I would never wear

  1. Lala clothes. Unless its a costume party
  2. Overalls.
  3. Anything from misswhatever
  4. A clown outfit. >.<
  5. A wig

5 TV shows I like

  1. Hiros Heros
  2. My Girl and Kim Sam Soon (korean)
  3. Spongebob
  4. Ugly Betty
  5. I guess I guess I guess? (台湾)

5 movies I like

  1. I not stupid! And I not stupid too!
  2. Steven chow's stuff
  3. LOTR.
  4. Click.
  5. Forest gump.

5 famous people I’d like to meet (and actually talk to)

  1. My grandpas
  2. Oprah. hahaahahahha
  3. Lee Hom. To ask him how its possible to play 10 instuments?
  4. God?
  5. Erm ....you lah

5 favorite toys

  1. My computer!
  2. Remote control
  3. lego
  4. roller blades. wheeee...
  5. uno (its a toy right?)

5 people I’d like to see complete this

1.Bored people like me.
2.Bored people like me.
3.Bored people like me.
4.Bored people like me.
5.Bored people like me.

THE END

Okies.. damn tired wanna sleep liao. Good morning people.

Labels: