Someplace called here

As they say, changes are inevitable. I'd like to believe that everyday brings new tidings, new insights, perhaps new reasons for you to continue what you do.

Sometimes things do get pretty.
Sometimes they just get plain ugly.

Judging from my blogging pattern, you'd probably think I am some drug which induces rollercoaster-like mood swings. And you know what people? Its true, I am on a drug. A drug called life.

Effects make vary depending on individuals. For myself, I think it has gotten me a little delusional, but with a pinch of optimism and a perchance for trying to imagine that the cup is half full even when it isnt. Sometimes sarcastic, perhaps to a point of being cynical, full of doubt of what lies ahead. And with a terrible sense of time. A little paranoid perhaps, but arent we all? Despite all the protective mechanisms that we surround ourselves with, we can be strangely naive creatures, putting our trust into people we hold dear to. Though sometimes they might not hold us as dear as they do to us.

Sometimes we let simple things grow complex and then we get perplexed and slightly disorientated. And darnit, sometimes we tend to complicate the simplest things. Such is the irony of everything.

We bleed, we scar, but we heal. We grow. We live. And eventually we die.

But you know what? Eventually, all the changes we go through, its worth the trouble. Take this from someone who has been to 2 primary schools and 3 secondary schools in her lifetime as a result of having highly nomadic parents.

Kinda makes me chill more easily when problems arise cause I know, eventually things will be okay.

I believe things will be okay... someday.
I hope you do too.

In someplace called here.

Labels: