Ingatkan orang-orang yang tersayang

Sometime this week, I woke up thinking :" Damn, I am fat!"
Sometime this week I woke up thinking: "Shit. Study!"
Sometime this week, I woke up thinking: "Fuck the stupid alarm!!!"
Sometime this week I woke up thinking: "OMG, its 5pm already?!"
Sometime this week I woke up thinking: "All I need is three hours of sleep! woohoo!"

Lol. Really random right? But usually during college, my first thoughts will normally be the third one from the top.

Cause its natural thats why.

Actually, these are the few thoughts that went through my mind in the mornings of this week. Nevertheless, the one that made the most profound effect on me today was probably this thought I had 3 or 4 mornings ago:

"I need to learn to drive."

Yes, mei kay still doesnt know how to drive. Dont laugh.

Long story cut short, I went to listen my undang today. It was agonizing due to a variety of reasons, I dont know if its the 2 and half hours of sleep, the stupid corny old videos from a time where people still think shoulder pads are cool, the airconditioning, the brain freeze, the law notes i smuggled in to read or the annoying invigilator who keeps asking us for feedback. And, I hope he got the feedback he wanted!

here are the examples:

Highlights:

(on what to bring out before driving)

Invigilator: Sebelum keluar pandu, kena buat apa?

The answers he got:
check engine,
check break,
check tayar,
check dompet,
check duit,
check mirror (tengok hansem tak)

Ingatkan orang yang tersayang.

lol.

(on what to do when some on coming traffic crosses into your lane)
The answers he got:

Pusing kiri,
pusing kanan,
Saje pusing, biarlah dia langgar tepi atau belakang.
U-turn!
brek!
terjun!
aiyo serah pada nasiblah.
pecut and langgar dia sebelum dia langgar u. biarlah mati dengan puas.
me: berdoa!

Ingatkan orang yang tersayang.


(on what to do when the car's break mulfunction when your going down a slope)
The answers he got.

handbrek!
tukar clutch!
pecut!
drift!
U-turn!
Hon tak henti-enti!
langgar pokok!
terjun kereta! (wah so james bond!)
berdoa lagi!!

Ingatkan orang yang tersayang.


(on what not to do when driving)

minum minuman keras.
berkhayal.
mimpi.
sms.
dengar phone.
makan.
tidur.


Invigilator: Bagaimana dengan awek cantik?
(guys suddenly lights up)

tengok!
hon!
bersiul!
tanye nombor telephone.


haha!
NOW i know WHY the accident rates in Malaysia is so high.

If PAS was in reign, I bet they'd ban the awek cantik from walking alongside the road. Cause they are too distracting thats why!

I am taking my undang test on saturday morning! Yes,please dont remind me that I am an ass. I feel like one all the time okay? Will probably start looking like one sooner or late if this proceeds any longer.

Wish me luck ya'll.

A community message: And next time you folks decide to take your car out for a drive, Ingatkan orang-orang tersayang. the awek cantiks can always wait. :)

** update***
wont be taking my undang tomorrow. Arrangements was late and I didnt have a good feeling going through an unnessesary test despite my moms advice of "getting it over and done with". Killer paper accounts is up first :(

Labels: , , ,