Hello to my dear friend: skeptic.

"I wandered through fiction to look for the truth, buried beneath all the lies"
-Sam and mikeala's theme, GooGoo dolls, Transformer original soundtrack.


Fiction. Objects of fantacies. Of imagination. Of dreams and hopes. Yup, most of the time unreachable and oh so unobtainable. Yet, dont we all wish to escape into the very depths of fiction and live happily ever after like some of the characters from the gay fairytales which our parents made us believed in when we were young? Even if the spell only lasts for awhile?

Wake up and smell the fresh java my princess.


Facts. Is reality. The truth of life. And most of the time, they arent pretty to handle. Like cancer, it manifests in time and slowly but surely devours you from the insides, eating your living self from inside out until you are too weak to cry out for help. Eventually you let out a feeble squeak, shudder abit and dies like that frog you dissected for biology in secondary school..mati katak appropriately put.

I have always been cynical at heart. Oh yes, the skeptical one. Even when everyone else was shaking hands and agreeing happily on something which they think is great, I'd still be the last one in the room to agree. That is if I agreed anyway. hmm...

If there was a one to raise their hand during a wedding when the pastor said "speak now or forever hold your peace" I might stand a higher chance of raising my hand to object.

So forgoodnesssake people, think twice before inviting me to your weddings.
But if it is MY WEDDING, I'd throw the pastor's book at whoever who dares to object ok?

Dont say I never warned ya :P

Recently I have become less cynical. And less critical of things around me. And it feels kinda great when you arent so hard on yourself. But then again, when you expect less, you get less. You slack and get fucking demotivated. Its like someone came along and sucked out all the spirit in that sponge of yours. and yes, I have become more irresponsible in the process and a serial ffk-er. (fong fei kei)


what happens to a dehydrated sponge. hmmm....
To the nice people of my life: Sorry. I am such an idoit. I probably dont deserve to have such good people around me. Such long suffering souls you are, to be able to put up with me. Or maybe its bad karma or something.To be destined to meet me? Anyway, This has made me conclude that god is a pretty cool dude as well. I wonder if he gives out autographs?

I seriously need to find a balance.
Can someone please feed me with a health dose of skeptism and optimism?

Sorry if I had to hit you with something so deep at the end of the year. lol but I just had to get it off my system.

Labels: