Blurry

Lately I have been thinking alot about the future. More precisely, mine. Perhaps this has to do with the fact that the year is inevitably coming to an end.Its also because that I will be finishing my diploma studies in a few short months.

Its amazing really, how time seem to have flew by. Its like, one minute I am making new year resolutions for this year and the next thing I know, I am walking among artificial snowflake covered plastic trees in malls, all of which is decked to perfection. Soon, we'll be seeing skinny oriental looking santas walking around asking us whether we have been good or not this year.

eh, I havent even started working on my resolutions and you tell me its december already?

Have I been good?
Have I did my best?
Or did I just procrastinate the year away?
only to dig my heels deeper into the ground when people tried to help me?

I dont know really. I just dont.

I began this year optimistic, got my head banged halfway through, stumbled around like a drunk fairy penguin, dazed but nevertheless conscious, sat down, thought everything through, and woke up.

Its kinda like a bad hangover after a party. I think.
I dont knowla, I havent even been drunk.
Let alone have a hangover.
Anyway, just a figure of speech.

santa will be so proud of me =)

Although the road ahead is still rather blur, it is clearing up rapidly. I think I can find my way. I hope I can. It matters notla, the most is I bang my head again, have a good laugh over it, and continue.

I am being superbly optimistic lately.
I think I like it =)

And you know what?
I also think I need to sleep.

Ciao then.

Labels: