Double posting. So sue me

Okay. Its not my style to be double posting. But I absolutely had to!


Guess whose noble article was published in the star today? =)

Not exactly what I call my best. But okay for first attempt sending an article. Cause I think there are several entries here which are even better than this one. -.-' And as pointed out by Aimee, there are several grammatical errors. Typos I suspect. But dunno on whose part lah. Tsk tsk.

And I thought I am weird for feeling annoyed everytime I see a grammatical error. (I even edit sms-es which are grammatically wrong. I am THAT anal when it comes to matters such as this)

Oh well, at least it made my day. (Although I have this suspicion that it had made my mom's day more than mine. She was practically glowing with holy motherly pride the whole day) I mean, she wanted to FRAME the piece up. Show off. hahahaha!

Oh well. Til next time la. I need to get started on my Business Management Policies assignment. My chosen company to report on - Starbucks.

I love Starbucks =)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Labels: ,