Tagging along

Today, I got lost in college.
Shhh! Very bloody embarassing ok for a senior to get lost.

Meet Meikay, she's directionally challanged.
Okayla, I wasnt exactly lost, but just couldnt remember where the DK was located. You know what is even more embarassing? Being to embarassed to ask anyone where the DK is cause I was afraid I ter-asked a junior. And boy, arent they gonna be amused.

Oh yeah, another thing. I should be very sure of the direction cause I had run campaigning for MBDC. At that time, I had the map of the college at the back my my palm. Now?

........

Ohmygod my memory is starting to deteriorate.

ANYWAY!!! Kena tagged by Mandy. So here it is!

1.The phone rings, who do you want it to be ?
No particular preference. I am very fair you see? =)

2.When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart ?
Nah, chuck it somewhere and run.

3.In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener ?
depends. I'm not all output and no input. I believe in having a balance of input and output

4.Do you take compliments well ?
If you count looking dumb-striken a great way to accept a compliment, yeah.

5.Do you play Sudoku ?
Tried for fun. But didnt really dig it.

6.If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive ?
I've been to an all girl's school, which in my opinion is wilder than the wilderness. Bring it on!

7.What song are you listening to ?
Lovestoned, Justin Timberlake.

8.Did you ever go to camp as a kid ?
Nah. Started to go to camps after form three.

9.Whats your favorite game as a kid ?
Lego =)

10. Are you single ?
Yes.

11.Could you date someone with different religious belief to you ?
If the belief isnt too radical, I am all ok with it.

12.Do you like to pursue or to be persued ?
I am lazy. So go figure :P

13.Use 3 words to describe yourself.
Wong Mei Kay. hahahaha!

14. Do any songs make you cry ?
No such shit.

15.Are you continuing your education?
I might be taking a break and continuing at a later time. Not sure yet.

16.Do you know how to shoot a gun?
Yup. The plastic ones at game arcades. Oh yeah, and water guns!

17.If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grab.
I was about to say Sam, but I think she is smart enough to run away from the fire. Erm, so...photoalbum. Cause they contain precious memories.

18.How often do you read books ?
Often enough to make you feel ashamed. haha!

19. Do you think more about the past, present or future ?
Damn. I think I think more about the past and future. Less on the present.

20.What is your favorite children's book ?
Enid Blyton's Secret Island. Haha! I used to imagine living on an island of my own with my family. Still do. haha!

21.What color are your eyes ?
dark dark brown... almost black

22.How tall are you ?
Around 164 cm

23.Where is your dream house located ?
On a secret island! No tax. No government.

24.Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth ?
Yup. Been there, done that.

25.When was the last time you were at Olive Garden ?
Where is that?

26.Do you like mustard ?
Yes.

27.Do you prefer to sleep or eat ?
To be able to savour a satisfying good meal is a blessing. Like duh, Eat!

28.Do you look like your mom or dad ?
My mom. I am almost an exact replica of her 20 years ago. Except I am taller, darker and have less chubby cheeks.

29.How long does it take you to shower.
Depends it I am rushing. Minimum 3 minutes, maximum is an hour.

30. Can you do the splits ?
Ever seen a mickey do spilts?

31.What movie do you want so see right now ?
Lust, Caution. Cause if the movie sucks, at least I can still oogle at Lee Hom =)

32.What did you do for New Year ?
Be a good girl. Stay at home. And watch tv.

33.Do you own a camera phone ?
My sony ericsson!

34.Was your mom a cheerleader ?
No. My mom only cheers for my dad.

35.How many hours do you get at night ?
This question sounds perverted. I shall not answer perverted questions.

36.Do you like care bears ?
They freak me out ok?

37.What do you buy at the movies ?
Popcorn and coke is a must! More caramel the better! Twisties optional but also very appreciated.

38.Do you know how to play poker ?
Yes. If not how to survive chinese new year?

39.Do you wear your seatbelt ?
If I sit in front yes. If not, seatbelts remain attached to the seat.

40.What do you wear to sleep ?
Clothes. Like duh.

41.Anything big ever happen in your hometown ?
Tesco taiping?

42. How many meals do you eat a day.
Maximum 6 (breakfast,brunch , lunch, tea, dinner, supper)
Minimum 1 (dinner) -but very rare

43.Do you always read Friendster bulletin.
Never. It goes to my recycle bin at first sight.

44.Do you like funny or serious people better ?
I like funny people who can be serious at appropriate moments. Who likes a clown at your funeral?

45.Ever been L.A ?
Hopefully, can hit the jet to LA in the future.

46.Did you eat a cookie today ?
Now that you mention it, I have this sudden yearning for tiger biscuits.

47.Tag 3 people
-angelin
-monkey
-yan shan
-alan
-yu bin
-daniel
-shaun
-denis

haha! Sorry I cant count.
Aimee, dont sakit hati yeah i didnt mention you. Kan you dont do tags? But feel free to do if you want lah.

Labels: ,