Fire and water

Okay, so its corny that my past tile is about ice and this one is about water and fire. So elemental la wei.

Part one: Fire

Yesterday, being home alone, my room mate and I decided to go against our parents' advise and play fire.

With candles la duh. We arent THAT dense.
I suppose since we didnt celebrate the mooncake festival properly, this might suffice =)

I had taken alot of pretty pictures but am too lazy to upload it.
Perhaps I'll upload it on multiply or something.




Part Two: Water

I should make it a point to visit a waterfall for every semester break.
Today I visited Gabai Falls which is located somewhere in Hulu Langat with my ex-housemates.

Fortunately for us, the water was clear and cool.
best of all, the place wasnt really crowded (maybe cause its the puasa month)
despite the very steep and tiring climb, it was all worth it as the place is unspoiled.

I hope it continues to stay that way.
A warning though, the toilets there are really nasty.
They smelled like something had curled up and died in the toilet bowl.
All the toilet bowls were unwashed.
UGH. Pet Peeve!

Thats all for today. I am really too tired and wanna just knock off to bed even though its only 8 pm. Cause I need to wake up at 4 am tomorrow morning for camp. Thus, dont even bother hoping for an update for the next four days. Death threats and blackmails will not be entertained as I wont be bringing my handphone or have access to internet. Thank you very much.

Thats all la. You are now free from my nonsense for four whole days, so show your thankfulness by hugging the next stranger you meet randomly on the street and tell them you hugged them cause I told you to =)

So what are you waiting for.
ISH dont procratinate la people, go find a random stranger to hug.

bye!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Labels: