Silence of the rain

It rained today.
It is raining today.
It is raining NOW

I like the rain. =)
I like running in the rain
I like walking in the rain
I like sleeping in the rain on rainy days

Rainy days brings back good memories.
childhood ones.

I used to like folding little boats from old newspapers and thowing them into longkangs and watching them drift away as I ran alongside the drain.

Yala, I had very ulu interests as a child.
climb trees, play marbles, run around in the rain with my classmates, catch tadpoles and stuff them into water bottles (teacher thought it was cincau =p) and jamming up the longkangs with my little paper boats.

Suddenly I miss being a kid.
No worries, no stress cause mom and dad will always take care of me.
The price of independence is indeed expensive.

Okay.. lets talk about EXAMS!
Our lecturers always told us to apply studies in our lives right? So I APPLIED MIS in my daily live. Lets see, there's this chapter on System Design, Structured English:

The methods

FIRST:Selection

Program I use when I am sleepy:

IF sleepy
THEN sleep
       get drunk on coffee
       drink red bull
ELSE daydream
ENDIF

When I am hungry:

INDENTIFY hunger
CASE mee
       pan mee
       wok mee
       maggi mee
CASE rice
       chicken rice
       nasi goreng omellette
CASE McDonalds
       double cheese buger and fries and coke

OTHERWISE diet

haha.. but I dont diet!

SECOND:ITERATION

Program we all should have when talking:

FOR talking
      check gray matter
      check logic so you dont appear floaty
      IFFloaty THEN
           shut up until you make sense
ELSE bang head on the table. HARD
ENDIF
END FOR

DO WHILE young
           knock some sense into head
           but dont hurt yourself !
ENDDO

Last one!

REPEAT
        knocking sense into head
        think before talking
UNTIL you start making sense when you talk.

The third method very normal.. like english only.. haha dont wanna use.

You know what? I think the program for talking is an excellent program design. I should apply for a patent.

And you know what? I think I am going mad.

Labels: