Hallelujah, all bombardments over!

"...especially mei kay, dont think you are so great.."

Let me correct the phrase above.

Subject=mei kay
noun=great
tense=simple present tense (kata aktif)

subject and tenses is correct, but the noun is soooo wrong.

I dont think I am great.

I seriously dont. Although my face can be damn 'lan see' at times sorryla, its stuck like that, what to do?, thus giving people the impression that I am a stuck up arrogant bitch. I beg everyone to differ.

I dont think I am great, but I dont think I am an idoit too.

Now shut up and let me live my life. Its complicated enough without you messing it up. Besides, Ms Lecturer of mine, please dont act like you know me so well.

If I am what you think what I am, I wouldn't have shut up and let you bombard me like an unfortunate character from Gunbound, you sick being.

haih. I agree with Dr Mcdreamy from Grey Anatomy. Life is short. And half the time it sucks.

Labels: