Time slows down after 8.10 am
A celebration involving panty colored drinks,reserve sign thieves,bachelor table, belated birthday presents and hand me down Prada-s.

Advice of the day: Get drunk on coffee. The caffeine kick and the sugar high you obtain is anytime better than red bull.

I only had around an hour plus sleep after talking all night (techinically morning) with one of my most favourite person in the world aka disturbed 18 year old aka birthday girl. Although it has been ages since we met, I seriously cant believe we can talk so for long without breaking off into an awkward silence.

Adjective of the day: disturbed


The disturbed posing with a stolen panty colored drink.
"Eh that person's drink is the same colour as my panties!" -Quothe Aimee, 2004.


Nominees for Meikay's favourite people of the decade (from top left): Zheng, Chian Yen, Xy, Aimee and Mei Kay. Angelin, where are you?


Ex-saujanians. (except for shaun, pendatang asing)

Watak-Watak Utama Malam itu

1)Birthday girl


Happily Creamed! uhm.....(how you spell it ah?)


*merajuking to her so called knight in shining Tiara

2)The reserve sign

Anugerah Reserve Sign. Para nominees sedang berebut-rebut untuk di-reserve-kan.

Unfortunately ah, birthday girl is already reserved. Fellow on the left still available. Name: Yi Pin, Age: 19, Height and weight: ask him, Looking for: Girlfriend who loves durians.Or at least can take durian breath.




The cake is reserved. THE CAKE.


The sissified reserve sign theif (she seriously stole it and stuffed it in my bag. Does that make me the sissified reserved sign theif's accomplice? ) and her 'flower'.

3)Xin Ying wears Prada


Serious, this girl gets hand me down original Pradas!!

One of the greatest surprises I had yesterday night was of the belated birthday gifts I received. Very Zha Dao wei. Has it been so long?


Thanks xy and chian yen. You guys are the best la wei. I dont know any other people who saves birthday gifts and gives them half a year late. So special la wei =)

Yesterday, I realised some people changed so much its rather shocking. Some on the other hand, remain so similar that I'd swear that they were somehow magically pulled out from the past and were then seated right opposite me.

Have I changed? Chin hong said I did (from the other end of the table). So did some people. I think I did. Most of us did. But somehow inside, I am still that girl which aimee kindly describes as "the mad fuck that thinks super dirty and swears alot."

Haih. Just when I thought I could clean up my reputation.

Anyway, screw it la, I think it was already tarnished when me and angelin went to Endah Parade watsons, stared at the plastics (which I initially half jokingly said I wanted to get for the 18 year old-but didnt. Like duh) and laughed.

We should have just bought vodka.

Labels: , ,