6/2 feet under

Ouch! my ears just got a beating. A very savage beating.

"You arent a very responsible girl!! Why didnt you call me? I am your lecturer! Do you know that its 100% coursework?!! Do you know that you are the one who needs the diploma and not me? DO YOU?!! "

cringe

And you know what's the worst thing? I couldnt defend myself. She just kept going on and on and on, wasting my time, her breath and of course, MY CREDIT!!

[insert swearwords of every known human language here please]

Oh well, at least she had the courtesy to tell me "mei kay, you are going to see how much you will get for your assignment. Bye."

Let me tell you a dirty secret of hers, she slams handphones when she's mad. Especially if she is talking to students who she thinks are just pompous assholes incapable of being tamed to be her pets.

BITCH.

which by the way, when you said monday was deadline, you failed to mention what time
How... convenient

Dateline or no dateline.
That doesnt give you the right to yell at me, whoever you are.
or to blackmail me with my diploma.
or my grades.

Thank you very much.

At least have the courtesy to call me yourself.
Then I wouldnt need to pay digi to get scolded by you.

Ms, this is for you:

Briefly describe your lecturer and elaborate on the points (5 points)

1.Bitch.
By this I dont mean female dog. Explaining its meaning here will therefore tarnish the reputation of my blog and of course mine.Thus kindly refer to Oxford dictionary for more information. Thank you.

2.Talks to 19 year olds like they are 5 year olds.
In my opinion, she should be teaching kindergaden. She thinks nothing about going

"good job, [insert name here]"
or
"well done, [insert name here] I am so proud of you!"
or something along the lines of
"Class, I am so... (must drag long long one this part).... disappointed with you"

Oh for goodness sake. I had enough of such crap in primary and secondary school.

3.She likes to stroke people
hahaha.. dont let your mind wander off ah people. This woman's tangan very gatal one. For some reason, she thinks we are like little puppies who take gratification in a form of a kind pat on their head. Or on our backs.

Hate to break the news to you, but we would prefer you not to flatten our perfectly gelled magnificent masterpieces of hair which (care I mention?) we took hours to get it to stand and behave perfectly?

You like puppies? I adopt one from SPCA for you to stroke day and night.

4.Tries to acts all martyr like.
Hui Yeen, lucky groupmate who owns a mini cooper (haha takde kaitan, but so jealous must mention it) said she thinks that Ms hugely resembles Professor Umbridge from Harry Potter 5.


hahahahhahahahahah! AND SHE DOES. Uncanny!

She talks in smooth controlled tones and likes to have pets (teacher pets). But Umbridge like kittens...hmmm, do they have kittens at SPCA?

She's temperamental. (Focus on the 'mental' part)
Her mood is like the weather, You cannot predict whether it is sunny or rainy inside. You just cant.

Aiya, all this spite is jamming up my brain. I need to go finish my powerpoint slides for.. her presentation. Ironic. I dont wanna give her any more excuses to live up to her promises to fail me or to bar me or (so she claims) put my diploma at stake.


*yawn

Anyway, here's a happy picture after all the spite


Minis are love. They make me go


sometimes
yeah baby!
awww...
Minis make me wanna be a car thief
Point is, I love minis!!


I should shut up now.
Gosh I feel so much better now.

This is why I love blogging so much. Highly de-stressing stuff it is.

Labels: , , ,