Its all about walking in each other's shoes

In this jolly season of assignments, presentations and mid terms, everyone is anything but jolly. And yeah, it really does take some skills NOT to tread on arrogant and sensitive toes. Such skills of course can be thrown right out of the window the minute people step on mine.Tsk. Tsk. Not bitchy. I sayang my own toes Ok!

Speaking of stepping on toes. I think I have accidently trodden on an extra sensitive toe without realising the damage the person could incur on myself. But then again, the person did step on my toe. And other people's toes. And the person expects us to be understanding to her.

Its like stepping on someone toes with deliberately and saying, "opps, I did it again. I hope you understand, I cant control my spastic reaction very well."

like wtf. Some people think they are the only people with problems. As if. You have family problems? So do I. And its pretty serious mind you. You have financial problems? Well, who doesnt? Your assignments arent going as you planned? Mine too! Your results arent satisfactory? Same here.

The difference between you and I is that I prefer to keep my problems to myself. I dont expect you to read my mind. Neither do I am expected you to act as my shrink. I prefer to keep my negativity to myself. Speading it only makes more people unhappy.

I draw weird things when I am upset. Its pretty engrossing.

While some people paint their world in vibrant colors of nippon paint, these people paint their world in various shades of gray. In their world, there is a neverending downpour of rain and tragedy seems to be constantly stalking them. And yeah, their toes always seem be stepped on by imaginary beings. Tsk. Tsk.

People, you seriously dont need to bleed to feel alive. You just dont. Now go buy yourself a happy meal and leave me alone.