Three birthdays and a farewell

Fact: Birthdays are very heavy on the pockets. Especially if they line up all together.

Somemore, in addition to all the birthdays, my contact lense pulak habis stock, my pc's network card decided to die on me so now terpaksa use my room mate's pc online, buy textbooks and a trip to pasar malam Tak boleh tahan la. So much good food =) nearly had my purse spewing blood. Ton and tons of it mind you.

Who said staying away from home was fun?
Thank god I paid my rent already.

PS:In case you are wondering,the photo above is an attempt for all my housemates to do a steamboat yee sang.

Now, I should be at class. To put it more accurately, I should be at Managing Information System lecture. Managing Information System is, like everything else in business studies, just a fancy name for computer system studies.

My room mate commented that I walk around with a P licence.
When I told her I do not know how to drive yet, she said
"Who said anything about driving? Your P stands for ponteng."

I was very wtf-ed =.='

Birthdays are happy. Farewells are sad. A friend of mine had decided to quit studying. Cause he failed his first year. So terpaksa repeat his first year. Sadly, he failed his repeat year as well.

So he decided studying wasnt for him and headed back south to Muar. His future plans? To head further south to the land of no chewing gums, merlions and HDB flats to work for his relative.

His story is probably my worse nightmare. To waste two whole years of ones life just like that. When all your peers are happily throwing their black square hats, you can
only stand alongside and TRY to SMILE before running to the nearest toilet to cry.
Oh wait, diploma students here are not given hats to throw around. Only degree graduates. So bloody unfair la. You have to pay another 10+ k to get a hat to throw.

I think he made the right choice la. To continue seem silly. Considering that he does have younger siblings. Heck, I would have done the same if I were in his shoes. Feeling like a burden sucks. Perhaps those fortunate fucks born with golden putings
in their mouths do not understand such selflessness.

This post is turning out to be rather emo. Okayla, to lessen the dampening effects of this post, let me end this with a happy picture.


After climbing roofs and terrorizing unsuspecting mak ciks who walk by, I am degraded to climbing fences. This time without any mak ciks to terrorize.

Anyway, this are all my housemates. On my house fence. Apparently, the combination of birthday cakes and steamboats can make people very high. Our unsuspecting neighbour, who was amusingly standing by watching us squealing like a bunch of overgrown kids, became our photographer.

There goes my image.

Labels: ,