"Do I look like fat in this?"
Like,seriously, give me your honest opinions.

Aimee, is this long, wordy and theraputhic enough?

Guys, ladies, theinbetween, the queer and the blissfully ignorant, you are not alone in facing this dilemma especially guys.

Cause I dislike being asked rather obvious questions which require me to lie without twitching, cause apparantly, someone told me I sucked at it.

especially if it involves lying to close friends. I am immune to lying to strangers. But friends are different. I find it extreamly hard lie to them without acting up.

You know what, I kinda agree with her.

Cause most of the time, when people ask me for an opinion, I take their word seriously and give my honest opinions. Which in the process, have brutally massaccred other people's fragile self image just because I said "rather".

I am such a bitch. Sometimes I should just shut my golden mouth up when people ask me questions that

1)I cant answer
2)I cant answer without lying
3)I cant answer cause I dont understand the question in the first place
4)I cant answer cause well.. I just bloody cant!!!!

However, if I was forced to give an answer, I wont go down on my knees, burn some colok in divine admiration,kiss your feet and say "gooddammit, you have the body of Jessica Alba, the bum of Jenniffer Lopez, lips of angelina jolie...I so love you! muakz. lol" *hug

I'd rather die. Burned. Alive. And have my ashes tabur-ed over Indah Water.

I could just:

1)If its ok,smile (without teeth kind)
not smirk. or grin. or smile apologetically/sadly/scarily/eerily/stupidly/pervertly


2)If its acceptable,smile encouringly and say "its fine, the animal prints do not make you look like a well endowed cheetah"

3)If its terrible,smile, look apologetic and say " I dont think this matches your sophisticated style."

I should stop being so tactless. After all, its been known that words do pack more ammunission than an M16 rifle. Such is the mighty power of words.

Sorryla for those people who have taken full impact of my brutally honest opinions, my tongue just runs awaaay sometimes. And sometimes, my tongue can even start talking even before my brain processes my sentences and calculate the impact it may cause. Its amazing and scary at the same time.

haih. If the dress makes you look fat, find one that doesnt make you look fat la. So simple right?

Labels: , ,