Lets main teka-teki !!

Inspiration struck me and I wanted to write a long and somewhat meaningful post about world peace, animal, human and woman's rights and our roles in helping achieve them goals.

Speaking of woman's rights..
MP Datuk Bung Moktar, I tau wanita memang bocor setiap bulan la, tapi janganla cakap kat Parlimen. Malu tau?

Someone sent me this quote today:
Light travels faster than sound.
That is why people always appear bright at first... until they open their mouths.

I think we can apply this to the above senario no? =p

YEAH RIGHT.

My fingers need to recuperate.
So I'll leave something for you pretty people to figure out.

What commercial does this snapshot come from?


Its shown on tv pretty often.
I give you people one week.

Happy Guessing! =)
Ps: I promise my next entry will consist of more words.

Labels: ,