Smile Gorgeous. Be nice!
We live in a small world after all.

Its story telling time people!
So yeah, gather around,shut up and sit down.

Like any good stories, this story will start with a Once upon a time. ONLY once upon a time is accepted cause it sounds fairytail-ish. Anything else just spoils the mood.

So Once upon a time it is.

To make it sound fairytail-ish, the main character shall go by the fictional name of I.

Once upon a time, which is actually a week ago I shifted house in college. So yeah, I lived as happy ever after as possible as it is possible for several days. The new house is great, with it being a corner house with enough land to open a mamak stall, and being newly renovated and all, so I was elated.

Then, suspense hit home literally on a dark starry night when I was told one of my future housemate is coming for a visit with her entourage. I was curious. Cause you see, I had never met this housemate, only knowing that thy fair maiden goes by the traditional proudly guarded cantonese name of- Weng Yan.

We had set a time for the meeting, being 10 in the dark. Upon rushing home from a feast consisting of roti canai and maggi goreng mamak, we were then greeted with a sight of a girl with an entourage consisting of her mom, dad, brother and a carful of furniture. As they had came all the way from the distant land of Taman Gembira, we tried to look friendly instead of tired and stuffed which is exactly how we felt

*snippet of small talk*
I: So I heard you are from Taman Gembira.
WY:Yeah. You?
I: Currently staying in Klang. Formerly stayed in KL... come to think of it, it was pretty close to your area..
WY: Wow. where?
I: It was at XXX. Wait a second.. which school were you from?! Dont tell me Saujana ah?
WY: Yeah. Dont tell me you are from there!?
I: *nods head
WY:!!!


Talk about small world. She was a 1 harapan student who kept changing classes after that. AND after some investigating, I found out she knew sarah and dianne, girls who stalk me home everyday after school. cause I get off the van first =p HECK, she even sat BEHIND them.

No wonder her face looked rather familar to I. Cause I probably seen her somewhere before. and I DID. IN SCHOOL.

We then started on a long nostalgic trashing of our old pengetua and kk chan dearest and lived happily ever after.

The end?
Or just the beginning?

Believe it or not, fate does work in this complex world. My housemates are living proof of how fate can be a naughty naughty thing.

Ms Whatever aka roommate
She is called whatever cause she loves saying 'whatever' to everything. And the name stuck. My roommate is from my secondary school in klang. We only knew each other when mei wei introduced us in college.. We actually got to know each other at PC fair last year and hardly met again, with me losing my old phone and changing numbers. Until some weeks ago when I went campaigning at her course, she saw me and we exchange numbers and promised to yum char. Then, one thing lead to another.

Sometimes I still wonder how the hell she ended up my roommate.

Kiwi
She is the ex roommate of a friend I knew in society. The ironic thing is that I went to her old house countless times, even entered her room (but never saw her even ONCE) and had nearly rented to room next to hers.

Seems like one way or another, I was somehow destined to be her housemate. one way or another.Like cannot escape.

Ah Kong Jimmy
This guy is called ah kong cause he is freaking ancient at the ripe old age of 25. He's one of my ex-housemate's godbrother and another of my housemate's ex-classmate. He was their ex-ex-housemate. Then he moved away just when I and mei wei moved in. Then now we are housemates. Yeah, complicated right?

Mr Princess, Ji chuan and dbu junior
I remember Mr Princess's name well because his name really sounds like princess in mandarin =p So when I asked him whether I can call him princess he says he dont mind cause he is used to it. Good thing he doesnt act princes-sy to top it all. He and his roommates are also from klang.One of them is studying business admin as well.My junior. I hope he wont ask me too much homework cause I think I forgotten alot -.-' So that makes 5 klang people in one house. Not bad eh?

Its funny how these things happen. Just when you start beginning to think life is bland, strange people pop out and you start to get the bugging feeling that fate and destiny actually exists? If fate and destiny is too abstract for you, you can always explain in scientific terms and blame it on the six degrees of separation (google it if you dunno).

AND AH, Why is it most of my future housemates have weird nicknames?

Labels: